Thursday, June 27, 2013

An Introduction of Sorts

Hello wonderful friends and family!

As you all know, my husband Sharbel and I (AAHHH I JUST SAID HUSBAND) are off to Israel as of Sunday to start preparing for wedding number 2. As much as I would love to, I know I won't be able to keep in touch with everyone as much as I'd like to. So, I decided that instead of frustrating myself and disappointing all of you, I would instead start a blog. I like the idea of keeping some sort of record of our travels and adventures this summer, and I like it even more because I'll be able to easily share it with all of you!

So, be prepared for regular updates beginning on Monday! I'll try my best to include lots of pictures when I can. I make absolutely no promises for updates during our Italian honeymoon, however ;)

Ciao for now!

xoxo
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment