Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jet Lag Defeated.

After a sleepless night last night, I think my inner clock is finally on course again after today. We met with the florist for the wedding first thing this morning, followed by the photographer, and then a lovely visit with Sharbel's piano mentor Rieta.

We also took some time to wander a local mall (boasting a store with Canadian made clothes...), check out our new gym home, and of course check out one if my favorite lookout points in Haifa on the way home:





I've been told the cable car is just a little too sketchy to be fun, and decided I liked  driving down the mountain much better.

Rounded off the night at the ever-awesome Douzan, a cafe/restaurant on the main strip that I highly recommend to any tourist in Haifa. Thanks for the complimentary cake and whiskey! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment