Friday, July 26, 2013

Sorry for the Delay!

Hi Friends!

Sorry for the brief break in updates - it turned out it was just too busy to keep up while my family was in Israel with the wedding in the same week. I promise there will be many pictures of their adventures with me - as well as wedding photos - to follow as soon as I get my hands on them!

As for right now, Sharbel and I are in beautiful Italy! After arriving in Rome, we picked up our car, which to my delight, turned out to be a...


As you might imagine, the drive was quite difficult, made moreso that we took the GPS-recommended route that took us through some crazy road that went OVER Monte Faito instead of around it! We took a picture to prove we survived:


Once we arrived at the hotel, the Mediterraneo in Sant'Agnello (Sorrento), we were informed that because we are honeymooners, we were bumped into one of the best rooms in the sister building that had the most amazing balcony literally right on the cliffs. Here are some pictures of what it looked like:
















Now that you're all sufficiently jealous, I'll end with a picture of how we spent our first evening here (that's gnocchi, by the way). Next to come - pictures of our excursions to Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius yesterday and our meanderings from today!



No comments:

Post a Comment